Monday, February 7, 2011

In response to Moms Together for 2/7/2011

The way that I turn my struggles over to God is  Pray about everything…I talk to God about every little detail! (1 peter 5:7)  Because nothing is impossible with him…(   Luke 1:37) I constantly think of the miracles he did in the bible like part the red sea, multiply the fish and the loaves, etc.. And know he is the same yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews13:8). So I know that the God I serve can help me! And our help comes from the Lord. (    Psalm 121:2)  Also, I know that Gods thoughts are always on me, it says in ( PSALM 139:17-18) that he thinks about us more times a day then there is sand…And has captured all of my tears (PSALM 56:8) . I also know that although I may go through times of suffering god would never give me more than I can handle (1corinthians 10:13), nor will he abandon me (Hebrews 13:5) even during times of trouble. Not only that but I know to rejoice in times of suffering because joy comes in the morning (psalm 30:5) and I believe God is working up a miracle because it says in (Romans 8:28) that he causes everything to work together for our good, so with that I believe that all evil Satan has set out for my destruction God will use it for my good. AND HE IS A GOD of promises(Hebrews 6:12,18).
 so in (Jeremiah 29:11) It references the plans he has for me and they are to prosper me and not harm me, and plans to give me hope and a future. These are scriptures I HANG on to in times of suffering and I journal, I praise him during the storms because it is like boot camp for my faith, it strengthens me and keeps me aware of his mighty works when things get better. I also stay in my word every day, meditating on his word and praying daily are essential to my well being just as our bodies need food and feel horrible when we don’t eat, I believe the word of god is spiritual food that we need daily and when we don’t read we feel empty and depleted, I can speak for myself and say that if I don’t start my day with spiritual food I feel horrible. Lastly I always pray for God’s will  to be done in all areas of my life, and for him to take the lead in my life that as I go through hard times I hang on to him as he makes a way through them, as a stay at home mom of 3 soon to be 4, with little to any adult interaction besides from my husband it has gotten extremely lonely at times  but  by staying home and moving away from my family  God has been able to teach me many things including most important which is for me to call on Jesus for everything! And because he is my counselor (Isaiah 9:6), and he is my friend (James 2:23) I know he can lead me threw all of my struggles and into the abundant life he has in store for me! I do keep a journal of what God is doing in my life because it is always neat to look back and see everything God has done and continues to do in my life!
*I do want to include that I have a close relationship with my mother also, so I am blessed that I can go to her and ask her to be in agreeance in prayer for something that I might be going threw so If you have someone like this in your life consider it to be a blessing...

3 comments:

  1. Wanted to leave a note...Talking to friends or someone you can pray with about certain situations is a good thing. I do this with my mother via telephone and emails. So if you have a close friend or family member that you can trust, then you are blessed I simply put that God has showed me he wants me to tell him about my problems because he truely is the only one who can change things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the blog world you are in great company .... I will enjoy reading your thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also wanted to add that I am writing down the scriptures you quote so I can add them to my journal of scriptures that speak to me in times of trouble- Thanks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete